[Doc-SIG] backslashing

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:44:22 -0000

Discussion by Eddy about problems with escaping quotes using, well,
anything, omitted...

OK - for the moment, the alpha documentation for STpy.py will hold off
on the issue of quoting quotes, and leave it as an unresolved issue for
the future (maybe, if I remember, pointing out that literal paragraphs
get around the problem, sort of). We can then have a more detailed
argument/discussion after that...

Tibs (who doesn't have enough time to think hard on this)

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"