[Doc-SIG] suggestions for a PEP (and new schedule)

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:11:21 -0000

There are significant disadvantages to working through one's email
without any lookahead (even if it is faster).

Edward D. Loper wrote:
> For now, Tibs and I will do separate PEPs.  I think that
> working alone,...

I agree with Edward, not for the first time.

By the way, flagging future events:

1. I'll be away from the office tomorrow (Thursday), so I'd appreciate
it if noone did anything interesting until Friday (!!!)

2. I am aiming to try to finish both my PEP and the alpha release of
docutils by the end of next week, or failing that (at the very worst) by
the end of the week after.

docutils will include:
* proper docstrings, with nice doctesting
* better support for labelled paragraphs (things like::