[Doc-SIG] RE: Very long title strings/underlining

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:14:01 +0100

castor@snafu.de responded:
> Yeah, I know. No problems with that. They should be
> allowed.

Hmm. On aesthetic grounds (erm - "it's hard to read") I don't like that
particularly - but that's probably more to do with an aversion to very
long titles (which *are* hard to read).

It also worries me a bit on "catching errors" grounds (but I think
Edward Loper should comment on that if *he* has worries, since he's
better at that end of things than I am).

So, in summary, I guess colour me concerned, but not actively against.

"Bounce with the bunny. Strut with the duck.
 Spin with the chickens now - CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!"
BARNYARD DANCE! by Sandra Boynton