[Doc-SIG] Proposal for indented sections in reStructuredText

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:21:16 +0200 (MEST)

Hi David,

Nice proposal:
[...]
> 3. Fully indented, sections and subsection, with only one title
>    adornment style::
>
>        Document Title
>        --------------
>
>        It is my business to know things. That is my trade.
>
>            Introduction
>            ------------
>            All those moments, lost in time, like tears in rain.
>
>            Main Body
>            ---------
>            Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
>
>                SubSection
>                ----------
>                I don't remember yesterday. Today it rained.
>
>            Conclusion
>            Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I'm +1  on this variant.  This is exactly what I had in my mind.
Forget about the other variants:  IMO they suck compared to this one.
Of course in Python doc-strings the document title must be optional.

Regards, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen, Germany)