[Doc-SIG] RE: [Types-sig] Re: documenting Python constraints on types

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:22:05 -0400

[Frederic Giacometti]
>>> I guess some further definition and formalizing work is required
>>> for the basic Python types / protocol.

[Tim]
>> Have you looked at Paul Prescod's recent work here?  Unfortunately, the
>> Types-SIG home page doesn't seem to have a reference to it.  Paul?

[Frederic]
> No, I'm not aware of it.
> Could Tim could give a reference to it ?

I delayed replying hoping to find enough time to search the list archives,
but it looks like I'm never going to get to that.  Paul, you there?  I
believe your work here was very much in tune what Frederic is looking for.