[Doc-SIG] Documentation markup & processing

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:47:48 +0100

Gosh - lots of stuff to read.

I've also been very quiet on the list - it's been a change not to be
hacking Doc-SIG stuff, and I've had other things to do (lots of learning
XML related technologies, for a start). Plus we've just had a week's
holiday (school holidays, spent relaxing in Ibiza).

I'll read David's stuff over the next few days, but my initial
impressions are good. I'll be interested to see what Edward Loper has to
say (I've still to read *his* email in detail and think about it, too,
but my initial impressions are "me too").

(BTW, I am truly impressed by the amount of text in the PEPs and other
documents - since one of the problems of doing a PEP is producing
"justification", and there's a *lot* of that needed for this, this is
not insignificant work).

Tibs, feeling encouraged

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"