[Doc-SIG] RE: reStructuredText

David Goodger dgoodger@bigfoot.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:31:17 -0400

[replying to me about the upcoming post of spec & code]
on 2001-07-20 6:48 AM, Juergen Hermann (jh@web.de) wrote:
> You did not _explicitely_ mention documentation (docstrings & docs). If
> those are included, I'll try integration into MoinMoin.

I didn't *explicitly* mention documentation because, outside of the specs,
there is none yet. Apart from dps.statemachine, the docstings are nowhere
near complete or acceptable.

Please beware, the code is not in any semblance of completion yet. There are
many holes in it. Examples: I haven't tested the parser's external API at
all; there's no output formatter (except for raw XML). The code should be
considered experimental.

Having said that, please do take a look. I'd like to hear what MoinMoin (or
any other potential client application) would need from the DPS and/or
reStructuredText.

--
David Goodger    dgoodger@bigfoot.com    Open-source projects:
 - Python Docstring Processing System: http://docstring.sf.net