[Doc-SIG] docutils 0.0.3 ("maybe soon")

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:27:06 -0000

Just an incremental update.

See
	http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/docutils/status.html
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tibsnjoan/docutils/status.html

for information (those *should* now be the same page).

This now supplies colourising (only single level, as before), via
TextNodes.py. The self-tests appear to work again. Still no output. Next
on to DOM trees, and then integration back into the command line app.

(BTW: Note that we will be terminating our Demon account in the not too
distant future (no problem, just we don't use anything that makes it
worth paying for), which means that
	http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/docutils/status.html
will go away then, so please amend any bookmarks.)

.. "equal" really means "in some sense the same, but maybe not
.. the sense you were hoping for", or, more succinctly, "is
.. confused with". (Gordon McMillan, Python list, Apr 1998)