[Doc-SIG] Documentation for Python 2.2.1

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:56:31 -0500 (EST)

  I've brought the docs in Python's release22-maint branch up to date
with the corrections that have been made on the trunk.  I'll be
checking in relevant additions to this branch as well as the trunk
when I make the trunk changes.
  When anyone else makes a change on the trunk which should also be
made on the 2.2 maintenance branch, feel free to check it in in both
places, or add a note to the checkin message noting that it should be
made on the branch as well, and I'll try to make sure that gets done.
  The 2.2 maintenance branch has replaced the 2.1 maintenance branch
as the "maintenance version" at http://python.sourceforge.net/; if
anyone thinks we should continue to offer the 2.1 maintenance docs
there, please let me know.
  I don't think we have a Patch Czar for 2.2.1 yet; if anyone would
like to take that duty for the documentation tree, I'd certainly
appreciate the help!
  Thanks!

  -Fred

--