[Doc-SIG] Not escaping the escape leaves no escape ;)

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:41:16 +0100

David Goodger wrote:
> Only those who understand the escaping and inline markup
> rules may do the remaining 1% of cases. ;-)

Ooh, I like it, I like it!

(obOnTopic: I may actually have an in-house use waiting for DPS/reST, as
a simple way of allowing people to produce HTML without having to learn
anything much beyond a normal text editor. So I now have another reason
for caring about all of this!)

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"