[Doc-SIG] Re: reST: Option lists and descriptive lists

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:18:47 +0100

David Goodger wrote:
> Hadn't thought of it, not being Windows-centric, but I don't see why
> not. I was aiming to support the syntax that getopt.py supports. Not
> that it matters, but is there a Python module supporting Windows-style
> "/" options?

I don't know - personally I don't care much, since I rarely use complex
enough command lines to bother with an "official" mode, and I've never
particularly like any of the presupplied ones anyway (but then, that's
my VMS background showing again).

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"