[Doc-SIG] A favor...

David Goodger dgoodger@bigfoot.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:34:34 -0500

I'm very interested in the docstring/auto-documentation/StructuredText
discussion that's going on (and has been going on, off and on, for some
time...). I think StructuredText is definitely the way to go, but with some
rethinking; I am reworking my notes (for a related project, stalled) and
will post them here shortly.

I have a favor to ask of some kind soul out there in docsigland. With MacOS
at home and being behind a very restrictive firewall at work, I have been
unable to access Digital Creation's CVS repository. I would very much like
to examine the StructuredTextNG code. Could someone please make a .tgz or
.zip of the package? Put it up on the web, or mail it to me and I'll make it
available to all. Thank you!

(10 points to anyone who can discover the name of the stalled project.)

--
David Goodger    dgoodger@bigfoot.com    Open-source projects:
 - The Go Tools Project: http://gotools.sourceforge.net