[Doc-SIG] New(er) version of STNG-format

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:47:00 -0000

I've just put up a revised version of

	http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/STNG-format.html

It's still not finished, but I've at least reached something closer to a
useful state. It now documents what I presume to be meant by each of the
"special terms" in STNG, and also the RE actually used (and a sort-of
translation of the RE for those like me who can't read them without the
accompanying manual - this may or may not be correct!).

I'll carry on work as I can, but any comments are very welcome (although I
shan't see them before tomorrow at the earliest).

(at least, the above URL *should* work, but it's having problems locally. If
you can't follow it to the page, try

	http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/STNG-format.html

which is where that should redirect to)

Feet first on 3 wheels...