[Doc-SIG] Docstrings Format

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:59:33 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Ken Manheimer wrote:

> StructuredTextNG was specifically developed to be extensible, and has some
> substantial documentation (i hear) to get you going.  (The documentation
> covers extending the expressions that are recognized, but not yet creating
> outputters, responsible for rendering whatever presentation you
> want.)

OK, I've had a look around the ZWiki site, and ST-NG seems very nice.
Now we need to decide about how to meet markup requirements "a" and "b".
To save you the time of going to the PEP: marking up "this is a Python
``something''", and "this is a Python class/function/....". In addition,
there must be some escape mechanism to stop ST-NG from recognizing
constructs. I think that was a big part of my problem with ST, and is
related to goal "5".

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez