[Doc-SIG] MS HTML Help of 1.5.2 rel March 22 docs

Hernan Martinez Foffani hernanf@my-Deja.com
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:01:44 -0800

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:29:56   Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>  I still need to add download size information to that page, since
>that's been requested a number of time.  If anyone has a specific
>suggestion about *how* that should be presented, I'd love to hear it!

May be including a table like this in the html page?:

 DOWNLOAD THE FORMAT THAT FITS BEST TO YOU!
+-----------------------------------+------+
| Doc. Format | Page Sz. |  URL     | Size |
+-------------+----------+----------+------+
|             |   A4     | bla4.pdf | 4 MB |
|             |   Letter | blalt.pdf|3.9MB |
     etc.

You get the idea.
I know it's more work, but with a little python script... No, don't look at me :-)

BTW, thanks for your words.

Regards,
-Hernan