[Doc-SIG] Python Docs' Translation

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:09:59 +0200 (MEST)

[me]:
>  > Is there any reason, why this list resides on egroups at
>  > 	<http://www.egroups.com/list/python_doc_translation/info.html>
>  > and is not a normal mailman list on www.python.org?

[Fred L. Drake, Jr.]:
>   It was set up and is administered outside the python.org crew; I'm
> sure someone mentioned it when it was created, but I only learned
> about it more recently, at which point I added the link from
> python.org.

ah...  I see, that's why I missed it.

>   If the list owners would like to move it to python.org, I'm sure
> we'll be able to accomodate them, but there may be some timing
> delays.

I just had short look at the lists archive at egroups:  There was absolutely
no traffic this year other than a single message of today by Oliver Berger,
that the list has now been moved to
	<http://club.voila.fr/do/info/python_doc_translation>
This is page is in french, and as far as I can see, there is no
web accessable archive available.

Regards, Peter