[Doc-SIG] docutils - STpy.html v0.2

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:41:10 -0000

Version 0.2 of the Structured Text for Python docstrings document is now
available at the "normal" places:

 	http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/STpy.html
 	http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tibsnjoan/STpy.html

This should be enough documentation to be going on with, I hope.
Apologies for the HTML - I was aiming for quick and legible, but not
necessarily pretty when viewed. Why the "big" browsers want so much
space after a "PRE" I can't figure out (but then, who can figure out why
they render as they do, anyway?).

The "spare time" I have left before the Christmas break (when I'm not
wrapping presents, nursing my cold, playing with the kids, eating my
mother-in-law's food, and so on) will now go into implementation - I
fear me that I may not make the self-imposed deadline of having
something useful released by the end of the week, but with luck I should
have a *little* time over the break to do some work.

Any comments welcomed, Tibs

.. "equal" really means "in some sense the same, but maybe not
.. the sense you were hoping for", or, more succinctly, "is
.. confused with". (Gordon McMillan, Python list, Apr 1998)