[Doc-SIG] Status of extracting docstrings

Mike Miller mikem@ichips.intel.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 05:30:43 -0700

I'm in the process of starting up a fairly significant programming
project using Python (first time on Python). And embedded documentation
like the docstrings (or javadoc/POD/Cocoon) is going to be very
important to this particular project. I've taken a look at pythondoc
and it still seems a bit limited in scope. Is there some other
mechanism(s)
or something in version 1.6 that I'm missing? Currently it's looking
like
I'm going to need to extend pythondoc or write something from scratch.

Thanks,

 - Mike Miller
   mikem@ichips.intel.com