[Doc-SIG] Re: [XML-SIG] Re: PyDoc/XML?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:31:27 -0400 (EDT)

Sean Mc Grath writes:
 >         In the module <module/>foo, the function <function/>bar
 >        provides...
 > I would be the first to admit that some people find
 > this approach revolting but it works and it is valid

  Ouch!  I hadn't even imagined this option!
  What do others (prospective authors!) think about this?  The minimal
markup is appealing, but the structure is ... weird.
  (I suspect that writing DSSSL or XSL to support it directly would be
very difficult, but I don't yet consider myself proficient at either
of those.)
  So is anyone working on a DSSSL book?  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>