[Doc-SIG] [ANNOUNCE] SantisimaInquisicion

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba irmina@ctv.es
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:20:09 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, David Ascher wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
>

> > I've decided on making a try of project for my proposal, as I
> > think It's intrinsically good. I've placed at:
> >
> > http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/SantisimaInquisicion/index.html
> >
> > Basically I'll place there the instructions of how to attribute,
>
> Can you explain how to use this website?  I've looked at it and at
> TeEncontreX, and all I seem to do is to click between pages describing the
> system, but I can't find any real *DOC*.
>
> You'll have a hard time getting folks to do anything if you don't give a
> specific example of what they'll get out of it...
>
> How about you do the markup for a given module, and show how it looks?

http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/SantisimaInquisicion/AutoDeFe.html

There you can see clearly two examples,... please let me know
if this is not enough.

Anyway, it's funny a DOC project that is undocumented :)

It's so simple that it's difficult to explain. :)

Anyway, if this is not ENOUGH, feel freely to insist and to
complain bitterly. If there's enough interest I'll explain it
moooree!

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm

  Once you've tried to change the world you find it's a whole bunch easier to change your mind.