[Doc-SIG] a wish list

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:24:07 -0500 (EST)

Mark Hammond writes:
 > Im afraid there is no army of coders just sitting around waiting for
 > good ideas to implement.  Why not tackle even one of your wishlist

Mark,
  James had asked me what he could do to help, and his posting is part
of that; I *specifically* asked for suggestions regarding how to use
the documentation to help me make sure I cover as many reasonable uses
of the documentation as I can as I make the conversion to XML.  My
thought is that this is *the* time to make sure our markup carries
over all interesting information (all of it, right?), and is
sufficiently well-structured that we don't need to reformat the
documents to add additional information to the structure.
  Thanks, James!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>