[Doc-SIG] consdiag 1.0 released

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:41:15 +0000 (GMT)

At last, I've finished one of my (sub)projects:
"consdiag", yeah, that utility for making Rumbaugh OO boxes easily.
I'll be greatly honoured if you include this piece of software in
your contributed ftp dirs, and if you announce to the python community.
Although it's not a general purpose/use utility, every student that
has to do a practice/program in C/C++/Java/Python and decides to
use LaTeX, will be very happy of having such utility in one corner
of his hard disk. You'll find in:
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/texpython.htm

Besides, this utility is so simple to use that brings another
questions:

"To draw all the library of python "

This is just to take all the libraries, all the classes, all the
attributes and functions and with this utility generate the
drawings, it's more a matter of time than anything else. I imagine
a wall full of pieces of paper with the classes of the library.
To find a determined function would be as easy as to look at the
walls ( something that people does very often ). If you think
it's worthy, tell me ! It's reasonably easy ! consdiag is limited
(it can't do very, very complex drawings ), but even so , the
results can be interesting.

I got more news about doc-related-stuff, but,.... next week!

Happy new year! ;)

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
-------------
My addresses / mis direcciones:

www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina ---> lritaunas peki project/proyecto in python
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/pyttex.htm ---> page of spanish users of latex
/ pagina de usuarios en espanyol de latex
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/texpython.htm --> page of drawing utility for tex
/ pagina de utilidad de dibujo para Latex
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/croscruci.htm --> +Wordland ( fun
 and education), Crucilandia (sopas de letras)

"...abandoneis el campo y vuestras casas y acudais a defender el
mar y la ciudad...no lamentarse por las casas o la tierra, sino por
las vidas humanas, pues aquellas no nos proporcionan hombres,
sino los hombres aquellas "-Pericles