[Doc-SIG] Global Module Index

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:33:54 -0500 (EST)

skip@mojam.com writes:
 > This is great.  Is this a "definite" for the documentation?  If so, I can

  In some form, probably not too different from the prototype.

 > Chris Petrelli suggested italics for the platform-specific docs.  I think it
 > would be better to have "sections" for each of the different platforms

  Nice.  If we can include explicit markup for platform dependencies
in the documentation, I don't see any reason not to have both.
They're mosly just different sort orders.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191