[Doc-SIG] Documenting Asyncore

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:18:40 -0500 (EST)

Christopher G. Petrilli writes:
 > My fear was that while the profiler/debuggers have "tutorials", the
 > async programming idea requires more like 10-15 pages of stuff to

  I think we can spare a few pages of introductory material, and good,
succinct examples are always welcome.  Longer, tutorial style material
can be a separate document, and I'll be glad for the standard docs to
refer to such a beast, *if* I can have reference material in the
library manual!
  Perhaps my policy should be "If you write it, I will \input."  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191