[Doc-SIG] Undocumented modules

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:43:06 -0500 (EST)

Christopher G. Petrilli writes:
 > Can you split these into the following categories:

  Ok, I've pushed my logic into a somewhat-real script (care to guess
what language I used? ;), and can more easily update the list.  It
also now (optionally) considers built-in modules.  My current
interpreter only showed pcre and strop as undocumented modules
(there's also an option to ignore modules listed in a file), so that's
probably not very interesting.
  Obsolete modules (lib-old/, lib-stdwin/) are ignored, as are the
dos-8x3/ and test/ directories.  "test" still needs to be documented
since it's a package in it's own right.
  I'll attach the "categorized" version of the output below (it's
organized by subdir within Lib/, and the various plat-* directories
are collapsed to a "virtual" directory named "plat-*").  The script
will appear in Doc/tools/.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>
1895 Preston White Dr.	    Reston, VA  20191

<standard>  CGIHTTPServer
            SimpleHTTPServer
            asynchat
            asyncore