[Doc-SIG] docstring grammar

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:55:29 -0500 (EST)

David Ascher writes:
 > Indeed.  We've slyly conned someone who *does* know about parsing to do
 > the tool. =)

  What?  You mean I have to go back to school for all those classes I
skipped?  Well, maybe if you cover tuition+salary, and ask nicely.
Can I take a few classes on type theory as well?
  Actually, I started the code well before your proposal, but I've
been too swamped with various non- and semi-related things to do much
the last few days.  But that's starting to look better, and I got a
little more done last night.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>