[Doc-SIG] Tex OO Rumbaugh classes drawer.

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:07:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, John Skaller wrote:

>         I'd be interested to incorporate something like this
> into Interscript.  [See http://www.triode.net.au/~skaller/interscript]
>
> Hmm. How to draw in HTML??

As far as I know, you can't draw lines in HTML, maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway you can easily translate from tex code to postcript or to
a kind of ASCII- text draw . You just create an array and you
follow the tex commands to write ASCII chars in that matrix.
You can incorporate this program. But anyway tex-dvi are a very
common way of documentation, why not incorporate as is?

I've uploaded some improvements, by next week I'll think it could
be fully operative.

Regards
Manolo