[DOC-SIG] Python Library Reference in new HTML form

Laurence Tratt tratt@dcs.kcl.ac.uk
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:56:53 +0000

>> But Strong is generally just Bold... The concern was over font size.
>> I tend to think of font size as something of last resort... I'm
> Yes; the intent of my solution was to avoid dealing with the font
> size at all.  ;-)

Oh, OK :) The original point was that the font size wasn't big
enough... Perhaps it will come down to font size += ickiness.

> The number of modules per .tex file should be entirely irrelevant,
> but those which describe more than one, with the UserDict/UserList and
> anydbm/dumbdbm exceptions, still use one \section{} for each module.
> That's where the problem creeps in.

Agreed. I'd have to get rid of my code that copes with that at the
moment though ;)

Laurie