[DOC-SIG] What does this mean for Python?

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:00:49 -0500

Lars Marius Garshol writes:
 > Given the reaction from people to this Perl thing I'm uncertain as to
 > what I should do. Perhaps I should rush out a minimal package
 > consisting of a SAX shell, an ESIS outputter building on it and a SAX
 > driver for xmllib? That would give any C volunteers something to build
 > towards and those who want to deal with the grove/validation part
 > something to build from.

  I'm willing to do the xmltok C module.  It will be a week or so
before I can get to it; I really need to get the Python documentation
source distribution finished up.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.