[DOC-SIG] Tutorial

Andrew Kuchling amk@magnet.com
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:59:33 -0400 (EDT)

> I was wondering what the plans were concerning the tutorial.
> Will it contain a new chapter 'New in Release 1.5' or is
> there a rework coming along? I think an up to date tutorial

	I'm reworking it quite a bit at the moment, and hope to post a
draft sometime this week.  (But don't count on that...)  The various
"New in Release 1.X" sections will be gone, and the relevant bits will
have been put in the main body of the text.  Skip Montanaro and Konrad
Hinsen have suggested more extensive changes to the tutorial's
organization, and I'd like to add a chapter about important modules
like regex; we'll worry about such potential changes in future
drafts...

	Andrew Kuchling
	amk@magnet.com
	http://people.magnet.com/%7Eamk/