[DOC-SIG] Tutorial

Gerco Ballintijn gerco@cs.vu.nl
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:46:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I was wondering what the plans were concerning the tutorial.
Will it contain a new chapter 'New in Release 1.5' or is
there a rework coming along? I think an up to date tutorial
is beneficial to new Python programmers. The tutorial is
less important to seasoned veteran programmers, but to new
programmers it can be an important stepping stone. I found
it a usefull introduction to the source code and the examples
around. I would be willing to contribute in this area.

				Gerco.

G.C. Ballintijn                   |      Oh, Fortuna
mailto:gerco@cs.vu.nl             |      Velut luna
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~gerco/       |      Statu variabilis.....