[DOC-SIG] Re: [PYTHON DOC-SIG] contributing documentation

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik_lundh@ivab.se
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:12:10 +0200

>Even prior to the cmath thread on the main list, I have noticed calls
>for contributions of documentation, and have thought that this is one
>area where I might be able to help out

Great!

>Also, I'm not a LaTex user, is that going to be a problem?  I see docs
>posted with /cstuff{} in them that does not look familiar...

Same here. I'd surely write something if the (perceived) threshold
wasn't so large...

What about HTML? Does anyone have a decent enough HTML to
Python Manual Latex converter? I'd write one myself if I had the
time...

Cheers /F