[PYTHON DOC-SIG] ni and gendoc

Daniel Larsson dlarsson@sw.seisy.abb.se
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:26:06 +0100

------------64881FD74E943

 Mark Hammond wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> Ive just started using gendoc.  After a bit of head-bashing, I got it
> working pretty well.
>
> Unfortunately, I am trying to document a package.  Ive made a few
> hacks to make this work in "-i" mode, but Im not sure they are
> correct.
>
> Should I send them?
>
> Mark.

Yes, please do. I haven't had the time I would like to spend on gendoc
recently.
Documenting packages was one of the things I really wanted to do, so I
would
be very happy to get your "hacks".

--
Daniel

------------64881FD74E943

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>&nbsp;Mark Hammond wrote:<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Howdy all,<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Ive just started using gendoc.&nbsp; After a bit of head-bashing,
I got it<BR>
&gt; working pretty well.<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Unfortunately, I am trying to document a package.&nbsp; Ive made a
few<BR>
&gt; hacks to make this work in &quot;-i&quot; mode, but Im not sure they
are<BR>
&gt; correct.<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Should I send them?<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Mark.<BR>
<BR></DT>

<DT>Yes, please do. I haven't had the time I would like to spend on gendoc
recently.</DT>

<DT>Documenting packages was one of the things I really wanted to do, so
I would</DT>

<DT>be very happy to get your &quot;hacks&quot;.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>--</DT>

<DT>Daniel</DT>

</BODY>