[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Documentation enhancements

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:34:44 +1000

> > 	* Is there Windows or Mac documentation that could/should be
> > included?
>
> Hmm, not sure.  Probably a specialized audience that requires
special
> catering anyway.  But maybe Mark Hammond has something to add and
we
> could increase the audience 10-fold this way.

Not much.  Everything I have is at the Pythonwin pages, and thats not
a real lot.  Im unlikely to do much on this (soon to start on a
"Python and ActiveX" book :-) But you are welcome to it.

Mark.