[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Structured documentation syntax

Robin Friedrich friedric@rose.rsoc.rockwell.com
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 09:30:30 -0500

|> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 10:14:42 -0400
|> From: Jim Fulton <jim.fulton@digicool.com>
|>
|> Robin Friedrich wrote:
|> > OK now where getting somewhere. Does anyone volunteer to hack something
|> > up to try out? ;-)
|>
|> Hm. Well, for the first part, "" -> [], I assume that this would be
|> a fairly minor change.

trivial.

|> The second part needs some thinking by someone who is very familiar
|> with the URL hierarchy defined by gendoc. (Is this documented
|> somewhere?) My thought is that the hierarchy should be reviewed
|> before any hacking takes place. To me, this feels like an exercise
|> for the gendoc author.

True. But he's in Barcelona for 4 weeks. Can we at least define the
features/requirements for such a thing while he's gone?
Other things he wondered outload to me was an approach for representing
packages.  Any thoughts?