[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Parser module activity

Fred L. Drake fdrake@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:39:46 -0400 (EDT)

  The parser module bundled with the Python distribution has been
revised significantly since the previous release.  More importantly,
the documentation as been expanded with reasonable examples.

  Since the Python 1.4b3 release, there has been one bugfix and some
re-organization of the documentation as well.  For the complete
package of parser module files, see the new parser module page at
http://www.python.org/sigs/progenv-sig/parser/.

  Since I've added a lot of documentation, I'd really appreciate any
constructive criticism on the documentation (which is why this is
getting posted to Doc-SIG as well as Progenv-SIG).  The organization
changes are not in the Python 1.4b3 release, so the entire
documentation for the module is available at the parser module page as
well as summary of major changes from the older versions of the
module.

  I appreciate any constructive criticism and bug reports!  Thanks for
your time.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.