[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Re: [PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Alpha release of new tutorial for 1.0a5

Fred L. Drake fdrake@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:31:49 -0400 (EDT)

> PS: One of the reasons I like TIM is that it seems it shouldn't be too
>     hard to do a reasonable TIM->SGML conversion someday, when the
>     tools become available.

  So I'm not the only SGML enthusiast here.  (Hooray!)

  Are there any reasons not to switch directly to DocBook?  There
would definately be a need for a Python Documentation Author's Guide,
but that's ok.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.