[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Oops...

Fred L. Drake fdrake@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

> I also noticed that due to the change you did in class ASTWalker
> where you walk over symbol.sym_name to fill in self.d_node_map,
> the former module() method should now be called file_input().
> This needs to be fixed in the Doc.py too (it is correct in

Daniel,
  Thanks!  It's now fixed in the archive.
  I should probably separate the DocString class into a separate
module, and move some of the logic from FancyDoc.funcdef() to a base
class so the ASCII output can use it as well.  Much of what's going on
in there is fairly independent of HTML generation.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fdrake@cnri.reston.va.us