[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Oops...

Fred L. Drake fdrake@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 06:58:06 -0400 (EDT)

  Ouch; I suppose this is what I get for being an "early adopter,"
but... it turns out I released a module in the version of the modified
docco which doesn't have everything needed when running Python 1.3.
Specifically, the file v1.3/token.py is missing some predicates that
are defined in the v1.4/token.py module.  These functions can simply
be copied over from the 1.4 version of the file, or you can fetch the
(fixed) version of the archive file.
  Sorry!
  (Yes, at least one person has actually downloaded the package, so I
really had to announce this fix....)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.