[PYTHON DOC-SIG] Re: Docs in Python1.4

Robin Friedrich friedric@rose.rsoc.rockwell.com
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:53:52 -0600

One of the fallouts from this thread is that people seem to think that
they have to have a Frame product to look at the Language manual
online. While I hope I corrected this misconception, it did come to my
attention that there was a free FrameReader product from Adobe which
folks can use to look directly at the doc files. It's available for PC
MAC and UNIX(Sun, IBM, HP, SGI, DEC).

A little searching this morning found the location on Adobe's server.
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/framereader/  Can someone at CNRI place a
reference to this site on the Documentation page as well as a reference
to www.adobe.com for the latest Acrobat PDF reader?

-Robin