[Django-india] DjangoCon India.

Kracekumar Ramaraju me at kracekumar.com
Tue Sep 30 09:27:29 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Abhaya Agarwal <abhaya.agarwal at gmail.com>
wrote:

> One thing to consider is that do we have a deep enough Django community in
> India to have a good conference? Even at the level of Python, there is a
> struggle to get good and deep talks.

Conference is not just about advance talks. What is deep for some one may
not be deep for other person. I would say, conference should be mixture of
different talk levels. Focus on
original work, learning etc ... If we can avoid repetition from
documentations or copy from another talk, it is good.

> Are there conference formats more suitable for smaller communities?

That is what the purpose of the mailing list to discuss. In my opinion yes,
we can have single track (no parallel sessions) conference as well.
The important point is we have to start!

Regards,

Regards
Kracekumar
http://kracekumar.com