[Distutils] Twine 1.10.0 release

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Wed Mar 7 16:22:27 EST 2018

https://pypi.org/project/twine/1.10.0/ Twine 1.10.0 is now out; thanks
to Jason R. Coombs, Maurits van Rees, Matthew Planchard, Holger Krekel,
Ian Stapleton Cordasco, Donald Stufft, Dustin Ingram, Pradyun Gedam,
Leonard Richardson, Jason Owen, and Nick Coghlan for advice, testing,
review, and other help.

Please do `pip install -U twine` at your earliest convenience, speak up
if you see bugs, and leave a thumbs-up at
https://github.com/pypa/twine/pull/317 if you want to indicate that it
works just fine for you. :)

--
Sumana Harihareswara