[Distutils] pip install error

William Gan ganwilliam at outlook.com
Wed Feb 22 13:44:20 EST 2017

Hello Tim and Daniel,

Many thanks for the very quick response.

I forgot to mention earlier that I did try on the Command Prompt. However, then I went into Python by entering the command ‘py’ and tried the pip install there.

Following Tim’s email, I tried at user prompt and it worked.

Noted suggestion on Tutor List. I have since subscribed to it.

Many thanks again.

Have a great day!