[Distutils] If you want wheel to be successful, provide a build server.

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Fri May 27 02:22:23 EDT 2016

conda-forge/conda-smithy

| Src: https://github.com/conda-forge/conda-smithy
| Homepage: https://conda-forge.github.io/ :

"conda-forge <https://github.com/conda-forge> is a github organization
containing repositories of conda recipes. Thanks to some awesome continuous
integration providers (AppVeyor, CircleCI and TravisCI), each repository,
also known as a feedstock, automatically builds its own recipe in a clean
and repeatable way on Windows, Linux and OSX"

https://conda-forge.github.io/feedstocks.html

so, for psutil-feedstock:

https://github.com/conda-forge/psutil-feedstock

-