[Distutils] license for setuptools

Nick Timkovich prometheus235 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:52:39 EDT 2016

Might be wandering away from simply tacking on a license, but some related
legalese: Is there some canned contributor license agreement (CLA) that
could also be applied to make clear that contributors must license their
contributions to the project(s) in kind? Python has it's own (
https://www.python.org/psf/contrib/) but that seems very formal. Is there a
simpler one that just makes it implicit that 'submitting a patch/PR = you
agree to license that code to the project for redistribution" or whatever.