[Distutils] Working toward Linux wheel support

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:39:26 CEST 2015

That's nice for singling out some packages (though I only found a , but I
had a different use-case in mind, which I guess I didn't fully articulate:

I might want binary wheels for some packages, just not coming from PyPI,
where I don't necessarily trust whatever was put there. I'm perfectly fine
trusting binary wheels coming from my own wheelhouse, for example.

So, I'd rather have a:

  --accept-binary-from=http://mywheelhouse.example.com

Which would accept binary from all provided indexes if absent

Or perhaps a:

  --no-binary-from=https://pypi.python.org/simple

Regards,

Leo