[Distutils] Working toward Linux wheel support

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 06:11:46 CEST 2015

> That way, the URL works as people expect, *and* the resulting
> > destination gives a URL that (when inevitably copy-and-pasted) will
> > retain its meaning over time.
>
> Yes, ReadTheDocs does let us do that.

well, it lets you do it for a whole project.
we'd have to have a project per spec for it to work like that.
we've been talking about all specs being in one project (PyPUG)

I think it we'd either have to:
1) only render the latest version, and construct an index of links to the
unrendered old versions in vcs history
or
2) use a custom tailored tool to publish/render this like we want.
or
3) use distinct documents for distinct versions as peers in the src tree.

-Marcus