[Distutils] New PyPUG Tutorials

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:32:02 EST 2015

On 16 November 2015 at 03:49, Marcus Smith <qwcode at gmail.com> wrote:

>> To have the most success, the writers will certainly need feedback from
>> subject matter experts, so the process will include 2 stages where we
>> specifically ask for feedback from PyPA-Dev and Distutils-Sig:  1) To
>> validate the initial proposal that covers the scope of the changes, and 2)
>> to review the actual PRs to PyPUG for accuracy, when it's time for merging.
>> I'll post again with more details as those stages occur.
>
> So, I'm back to post the initial proposal as mentioned above.

That generally looks good to me, but I think we're going to need to
keep the "Advanced topics" section in one form or another. Longer
term, it might be possible to split them out into themed subsections
(as the outline does for pip/easy_install and wheel/egg by moving them
into the history section), but I don't think reorganising them is at
all urgent, so that can be tackled after this initial rearrangement is
done.

Regards,
Nick.