[Distutils] Idea: allow PyPI projects to link to DockerHub container images

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:28:31 CET 2015

On 3 February 2015 at 11:08, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Microsoft actually support Linux containers on Azure and are working with
> Docker to support Windows containers on Windows. Everybody gets containers!
> :)

Cool, can't wait :-) At the moment, the Docker install for Windows
includes VirtualBox and runs stuff in that, which seems a bit
pointless to me (why not just install a Linux VM and run docker
natively on that?) So I haven't looked much at Docker. But if it runs
natively on Windows, it might be worth a look.

Paul