[Distutils] Create formal process for claiming 'abandoned' packages

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Wed Oct 8 02:23:44 CEST 2014

Hi folks, sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and then catching up on
stuff. I've composed a draft of the policy and I welcome your comments (in
the doc, please):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1elum7ENjQb0dLB4ATfYNtnXYVLUzsKacc0VWnHHJb2A/edit?usp=sharing

My apologies if I've missed some nuance in a particular contribution to
this discussion: please just leave a comment in the doc :)

    Richard